- This event has passed.
ACT Online – Winter 2021
January 25 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
ACT is an 8 week (48 hour) curriculum
Learn more about the curriculum
Location: Online via Zoom (The Zoom link will be emailed to registrants closer to the event date; please see below for technical requirements).
Classes will be held each week on:
- Tuesday & Thursday mornings from 9:00am to 12pm (EST)
- Session 1: Tuesday , January 25
- Session 2: Thursday, January 27
- Session 3: Tuesday , February 1
- Session 4: Thursday, February 3
- Session 5: Tuesday , February 8
- Session 6: Thursday, February 10
- Session 7: Tuesday , February 15
- Session 8: Thursday, February 17
- Session 9: Tuesday, February 22
- Session 10: Thursday, February 24
- Session 11: Tuesday , March 1
- Session 12: Thursday, March 3
- Session 13: Tuesday, March 8
- Session 14: Thursday, March 10
- Session 15: Tuesday, March 22
- Session 16: Thursday, March 24
This session is currently full. Join the wait list here.
Technical & set-up requirement:
- Laptop or desktop computer with functioning webcam and microphone capabilities.
- Strong/stable internet connection with a speed of at least 10mbps
- In order to preserve families’ privacy and comfort levels, anyone other than another Pathways participant, should not be in the same room with you while participating in a Pathways Zoom session; this includes children and teens.
- Karen Moore, RSW, MA
Karen is a mental health professional, a creative and innovative manager and leader in Lanark County. She is the Clinical Director at Open Doors, a children’s mental health centre in Lanark County. She has been involved in the world of adoption and children’s mental health for many years through her experience in social work, training and development and leadership positions. Karen is also an adoptive parent of four children.
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be provided.
Can’t attend any of this offerings? Click here to be notified about the next round.
Note: The ACT course meets the qualification for 48 CEU hours for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers in the state of California, USA. The ACO will pursue ACT’s eligibility in Ontario for professional continuing education hours.