- This event has passed.
Community of Practice Subscription – Fall 2021 to Spring 2022
Community of Practice Subscription
Location: Online via Zoom (The Zoom link will be emailed to registrants closer to the event date; please see below for technical requirements).
Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Classes will be held on the third Tuesday of each Month
- Session 1: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 (ACT Review – 1:00pm to 5:00pm)
- Session 2: Tuesday , November 16, 2021
- Session 3: Tuesday, December 21, 2021
- Session 4: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
- Session 5: Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- Session 6: Tuesday , March 15, 2022
- Session 7: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
- Session 8: Tuesday , May 17, 2022
- Session 9: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Cost: $925 per year
Technical & set-up requirement:
- Laptop or desktop computer with functioning webcam and microphone capabilities.
- Strong/stable internet connection with a speed of at least 10mbps
- In order to preserve families’ privacy and comfort levels, anyone other than another Pathways participant, should not be in the same room with you while participating in a Pathways Zoom session; this includes children and teens.
- Karen Moore, RSW, MA
Karen is a mental health professional, a creative and innovative manager and leader in Lanark County. She is the Clinical Director at Open Doors, a children’s mental health centre in Lanark County. She has been involved in the world of adoption and children’s mental health for many years through her experience in social work, training and development and leadership positions. Karen is also an adoptive parent of four children.
Can’t attend any of this offerings? Click here to be notified about the next round.